[Faith-talk] The Cross and the Switchblade

Jeanette nettiecosp at yahoo.com
Sun May 1 03:59:27 UTC 2011

i love Nicky Cruz so much, you can go to his website, i think it is
nickycruz.com or something like that. he is a member and an overseer of our
church.  he has some of his sermons on  the church website,
www.thespringschurch.com and also n worldchallenge.com
 he is amazing,  my 14 year old daughter just loves him.