[Faith-talk] The Cross and the Switchblade

Jeanette nettiecosp at yahoo.com
Mon May 2 00:13:46 UTC 2011

Nicky cruz was amazing this morning!  the first 20 minutes he spoke in
tribute of David Wilkerson, it was very touching, he will be flying to texas
today to speak at david's funeral, he had a lot of trouble at times with
choking up but he was so amazing.  then the next 40 minutes he spoke on
Christ and His saving grace and about how  he came to Christ and it was so
powerful, over 100 folks gave  themselves to Christ in the second service
alone, i am not aware of how many went to the alter at the first service, we
are always so blessed to have him speak at our church where he is a member.
 he is going overseas next week for missions work, i think somewhere in
Africa i am not sure.