[Faith-talk] My Take

Kirt Manwaring kirt.crazydude at gmail.com
Mon May 2 02:06:58 UTC 2011

To all,
  First off, I stand by all the opinions I've posted here thus far.  I
do think Christ is the only way...but I think all the other wonderful
divinely inspired religions out there prepare people to accept him
after death.  This one can be argued every which way (and it has
been), so I'll let it rest.  And, as to the Muslim question- I don't
regret anything I said, only the confrontational manner in which I
said it.
  So to anyone I offended or insulted in the heat of my emotions- I am
sincerely sorry.  We all have the right to have our opinions treated
with respect and dignity.  Nobody should feel afraid to speak their
mind because of fear their opinions may be insulted or belittled, and
I think I came a little too close to crossing that line.  Please
accept my sincere appologies...but also please understand that it
isn't fair or right to insult or mock others, simply for believing
differently.  I absolutely do not regret standing up for my dear
Muslim friends-I'd do it again and I'm sure I'll probably have to many
more times.  But I didn't have to make it personal, and I think I made
that mistake.  So, I genuinely am sorry for any venom I added to the
list, and I certainly didn't mean to mock anyone personally.
  God bless,
Kirt