[Faith-talk] {Disarmed} Fwd: Know the Bible? Many Christians Don't - Spiritual Life Bulletin

Amy Ragain belovedconsecrated2god at gmail.com
Wed May 4 08:20:17 UTC 2011

their videos aren't always the easiest to find and play but their is some good stuff in this weeks news letter!
unfortunently for me, I fear that I am most often in the "many christians who don't" catigory and not in the "know your Bible" catigory! really wish it were the other way round! *frown*

Begin forwarded message: