[Faith-talk] Question

Weingartner, Paul PWeingartner at ag.org
Wed May 11 15:10:28 UTC 2011

Joshua, I do remember your email.  I do apologize for you never having
received a reply.
I won't go into a long answer on the list as it would not be
appropriate.  But since there was more than one inquiry, I will give the
short answer.
Both licensing and ordinations are handled through geographical
districts.  An inquiry is sent to the district.  The district secretary
will reply with a questionnaire.  A person is evaluated according to the
answers on the questionnaire and an individual plan will be established.
For example, one person might be recommended for a number of basic Bible
courses while another might be recommended to take a curse on AG
constitution and bylaws, and church law.
Almost always they will require a person to be licensed first and then
work toward ordination.  I was already ordained by another group with a
similar doctrinal statement and had been active in AG leadership for
some time.  They let me transfer in as ordained after just a few courses
and a tough test.
If you would like further information, please contact me at
pweingartner at ag.org.
Paul
"making the cross accessible"
Rev Paul Weingartner
National Representative for the Blind
Director of
Center for the Blind of the Assemblies of God
P 417.831.1964   F 417.862.5120
www.blind.ag.org
I consider that our present sufferings are not worth comparing with the
glory that will be revealed in us. Romans 8:18

I sent you an E-mail, off list, asking about you, and you never
responded.
Please E-mail me.
Thanks, Joshua

On 5/10/11, Weingartner, Paul <PWeingartner at ag.org> wrote:
> Does anybody know of any Braille Navajo Christian hymns or songs?
>
> "making the cross accessible"
> Rev Paul Weingartner
> National Representative for the Blind
> Director of
> Center for the Blind of the Assemblies of God
> P 417.831.1964   F 417.862.5120
> www.blind.ag.org <http://www.blind.ag.org/>
> I consider that our present sufferings are not worth comparing with
the
> glory that will be revealed in us. Romans 8:18

http://www.nfbnet.org/mailman/options/faith-talk_nfbnet.org/jlester8462%
40students.pccua.edu