[Faith-talk] FW: [masterslist] Bear One Another's Burdens

Eric Calhoun eric at pmpmail.com
Tue May 17 16:55:53 UTC 2011

Original Message:
From: "Dean Masters" <dwmasters at earthlink.net>
To: "masters list" <masterslist at yahoogroups.com>
Subject: [masterslist] Bear One Another's Burdens
Date:
Tue, 17 May 2011 11:44:49 -0400

God At Eventide

Bear One Another's Burdens

Do not judge of another's capacity by your own.

If the burden another bears presses too heavily, what matter that you
could
bear that load lightly?

You must learn of Me to judge of the sorrow or strain of another, not
with a
feeling of superiority, but with one of humble thankfulness.

Would not your burdens have seemed light to Me? But insofar as they
pressed
heavily upon you so did I judge of them.

That which tore your heart may seem light to another.

Truly I said -- Judge not. Only to God can the heart of man be made
plain.

Seek My Presence, not only that you may understand Me, but that you may
gain
the insight to understand more clearly My other children.

blessings to you and yours this day and always ...

www.twolisteners.org
( http://www.twolisteners.org
)

contact us:
servant at twolisteners.com
( mailto:servant at twolisteners.com
)

Now to Him who is able to keep you from falling, and to make you stand in

the presence of His glory blameless with great joy, to the only God our
Savior,
through Jesus Christ our Lord, be glory, majesty, dominion and authority,

before all time and now and forever. Amen.  Jude 1:24-25

© 2006 Two Listeners

Dean Masters, owner of the Masters List

I personally know someone who is literally older than dirt.
If you would like to meet him ask me to introduce you.