[Faith-talk] Mercy of God

Kirt Manwaring kirt.crazydude at gmail.com
Thu May 19 01:36:20 UTC 2011

R.J.
  If she is in fact guilty, I think it's safe to say she has a _lot_
of serious repenting to do.  I wouldn't say murderers are beyond
hope-I'd just say they need to work extra hard to totally let the
power of Christ's atonement work in their lives.  I think it's more
than "calling on the name of Jesus"...if she's guilty, I think she'll
have to call on him in word and deed-not just say she wants salvation.
 Anyone who murders their own child would have to work really hard and
show real commitment to make themselves able to be totally changed by
Christ...but I certainly think it's something that can be covered by
Christ's mercy if the person is truly penitent in talk and action.
  God bless,
Kirt