[Faith-talk] FW: [URCTCPrayerGroup2] Free from the curse! by Kenneth Copeland

Eric Calhoun eric at pmpmail.com
Fri May 20 18:16:01 UTC 2011

Original Message:
From: Donna Kiser <kiserdonna5 at gmail.com>
To: URCTCPrayerGroup2 at yahoogroups.com
Subject: [URCTCPrayerGroup2] Free from the curse! by Kenneth Copeland
Date:
Fri, 20 May 2011 09:35:54 -0400

*May 20 - Free From the Curse*

*"Christ hath redeemed us from the curse of the law, being made a curse
for
us: for it is written, Cursed is every one that hangeth on a tree."
(Galatians 3:13)*
------------------------------

*Dear Donna,
*
You know the story. Satan came to Adam's wife in the form of a serpent
and
deceived her into disobeying God. Adam, although he was not deceived,
followed suit.

When Satan came into the Garden that day, he didn't have any power at
all.
He had to come in like a sneak, not even talking to Adam directly but
talking to his wife.

Now Adam was standing there, and he should have kicked him out right
then.
But he didn't. Instead, he set aside the command God had given him and
did
what Satan told him to do instead...and when he did that, he made Satan
his
lord.

In bowing his knee to Satan, Adam gave Satan the authority that God had
given man. He made Satan the illegitimate ruler of the earth. Immediately
things changed. Through one man's trespass, death passed to all men (Rom.
5:12).

The earth and everything in it was suddenly cursed.

"Okay," you say, "are we to live under this curse for the rest of our
lives?
Wasn't there anything God could do?"

He could and He did! He sent Jesus. Through Jesus, He set us free from
the
curse (Gal. 3:13).

The moment you made Jesus Christ Lord of your life, you were delivered
from
the lordship of Satan. You were redeemed from the curse. I didn't say the
curse wasn't out there anymore. It is! You can see it all around you. But
now you have a choice. You have authority over it in the Name of Jesus, so
you can stand against it.

God's done everything that love can do. He sent Jesus to redeem you from
the
curse. The rest is up to you. Now you must appropriate what has already
been
done for you.

*Scripture Study:  Romans 5:12-21*

*Have a blessed day,*

*Donna K
*

--
*Let the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be acceptable
in