[Faith-talk] FW: [URCTCPrayerGroup2] URCTC Prayer Group 2 Devotional: Third Step to Total Freedom by Jerry Savelle

Eric Calhoun eric at pmpmail.com
Wed May 25 06:50:41 UTC 2011

Original Message:
From: "BeeJay" <beejayokla at cox.net>
To: <Undisclosed-Recipient:;>
Subject: [URCTCPrayerGroup2] URCTC Prayer Group 2 Devotional: Third Step
to Total Freedom by Jerry Savelle
Date:
Tue, 24 May 2011 22:51:54 -0500

Third Step to Total Freedom
by  Jerry Savelle

Verse(s): Proverbs 3:5-8

Today's Confession: "I know that You are with me, Father. And because I
do, I know I can beat anything the devil throws my way."

"Trust in the Lord with all thine heart; and lean not unto thine own
understanding. In all thy ways acknowledge him, and he shall direct thy
paths. Be not wise in thine own eyes: fear the Lord, and depart from evil.
It shall be health to thy navel, and marrow to thy bones." - Proverbs
3:5-8.
Notice these are commands for us to obey:

#1. Trust in the Lord with all your heart.

#2. Lean not unto thine own understanding.

#3. In all thy ways acknowledge him.

Your part is to trust in the Lord with all your heart; lean not to your
own understanding and in all your ways acknowledge Him, and then He shall
direct your path. In other words, He will remove every obstacle preventing
you from getting victory over your bad habits. Let's discover how.

#3: In all thy ways acknowledge him.

Recognize and be sensitive to His presence no matter what you are going
through. There are times when it seems like God cannot be found. There are
times when it seems like your prayers do not get any higher than the
ceiling. There are times when it seems like God has forgotten your name.
There are times when you don't feel His presence. Right?

You may feel like you're trying to overcome this thing alone. You don't
feel God through your five physical senses. But what is most important is
that you know God is there even though you cannot feel Him. When you don't
have any physical evidence that He is there; you cannot see Him with your
natural eye and you can't touch Him with your hands, it looks like He is
nowhere to be found, but having the knowledge that He is there is half the
battle.

"In my anguish I cried to the Lord, and he answered by setting me free."
- Psalm 118:5, New International Version.

God does answer your cries. And He answers them by setting you free. The
Bible says that the anointing removes burdens and destroys yokes. When
God's presence is with you, then you are confident that somehow His
presence is going to help you to get free. It will remove everything that
is a hindrance to your life. He will remove everything that is attempting
to rob you of the victory that He says belongs to you. He will pull down
every barrier. He will destroy every wall of limitation.

How do you acknowledge His presence? By worshiping Him, praising Him,
communicating with Him every day throughout the day. Be conscious that He's
with you. You're never alone.

Come and Join us at URCTC Prayer Group 2:
URCTCPrayerGroup2-owner at yahoogroups.com