[Faith-talk] always remember

Joshua Lester jlester8462 at students.pccua.edu
Fri May 27 23:35:31 UTC 2011

Amen!
This kind of reminds me of RW Schambock.
He was praying with a lady, one time, and all she was saying, was
"Please, Jesus."
It was in a monotone, whiny voice.
He told her, "Change one word, thank him."
She started off, in that same monotone, "Thank you Jesus," but at the
fourth time, she was shouting all over that tent.
God had met her need, when she started to thank him.
Also, when Jesus healed the 10 lepers, you find that 9 were healed,
but only one was made whole.
What's the difference?
The 9 still had parts missing, but the one that returned to thank him,
got everything back.
The moral of the story, God answers prayers, from a grateful heart.
Blessings, Joshua