[Faith-talk] Fwd: Check the Sound, (KJ 52, not a Christian Artist.)

Debbie Brown 63characters at comcast.net
Sun May 29 01:16:34 UTC 2011

Famous people playing both sides of the fence is not a new phenomenon.
There is gospel music out there by Hank Williams and Elvis Presley, whose
lifestyles were not Christian.  You have to listen to the music itself and
decide whether it is Scriptural.  We know that Solomon wrote some of the
Bible, but as far as I can tell, he died out of harmony with God.

Debbie