[Faith-talk] my intro

Debbie mouseless at mindspring.com
Tue Nov 1 21:13:32 UTC 2011

        There's a great resource at

http://www.blueleatherbible.org

Debbie
----- Original Message -----
From: "Greg Aikens" <gpaikens at gmail.com>
To: "Faith-talk,for the discussion of faith and religion"
<faith-talk at nfbnet.org>
Sent: Tuesday, November 01, 2011 2:03 PM
Subject: Re: [Faith-talk] my intro

There are lots materials available through bookshare.  Also, Tom Vos from
Optasia Ministries has an entire library of christian materials for people
who are blind and visually impaired.  The AG Center for the Blind,
blind.ag.org, is another source of materials.

There are plenty of sources for Christian material in an accessible format.
And if the book you are looking for isn't available in one of the above
resources, you can always try getting it electronically through google
books.  I had to do this with the book my small group is reading and it is
perfectly accessible.

Hope this helps.

-Greg