[Faith-talk] devotionals and bible study sources

Ashley Bramlett bookwormahb at earthlink.net
Wed Nov 2 17:53:49 UTC 2011

Hi all,

Glad to see the resources for audio and braille material.
I’ve been wanting to have a daily devotional for reflection and growth.
Also, I might want to have a bible study book so I can systematically study it better. Now I’m rereading some of the gospels.

So if you know of any sources for those let me know. I was raised Methodist which is part of the Protestant group of churches, so those sources leaning that way would be good. In fact, I think my church has a devotional called The Upper Room. But I don’t think its in accessible format.
More bookstores also offer audio versions since non disabled people like audio books. So I might check there too.

Thanks.
Ashley