[Faith-talk] bookshare

Barbara Hammel poetlori8 at msn.com
Wed Nov 2 18:43:26 UTC 2011

If you have open cases with your rehab departments, they should be able to
prove your blindness.
Barbara

Let every nation know whether it wishes us well or ill, that we shall pay
any price, bear any burden, meet any hardship, support any friend, oppose
any foe, in order to assure the survival and the success of liberty.--John
F. Kennedy