[Faith-talk] Organ Instruction For The Blind

Ryan Kwaak kwaakproductions at gmail.com
Wed Nov 2 18:56:48 UTC 2011

Hey Y'all!

I was wondering if there were any instructional resources teaching a
blind individual to play the organ. I know musicfortheblind.com has
audio courses on a dozen instruments, but the organ is not among them.
Of course, given my budget I'm not able to purchase one right now; I'm
just playing the field. I'd just like to someday be able to take it
into the basement and have some solitary worship or maybe have a
basement revival meeting with some of our church men. Also if there
are good pentecostal or Baptist hymnals in Braille, please let me know
who to contact and how to get them. Thanks in advance for your

KWAAK PRODUCTIONS

PROFESSIONAL-QUALITY VOICE IMAGING AND AUDIO SERVICES.

Call (815) 315-9492) for a price quote.