[Faith-talk] A great resource on the moral fabric of our nation

Paul oilofgladness47 at gmail.com
Fri Nov 4 22:07:40 UTC 2011

And it all began with Madeline Murray O'Hare here in Baltimore back in 1963
when she got the U.S. Supreme Court to declare that prayer and Bible
reading, even voluntary, could not be taught in our public schools, the
Court stating that was unconstitutional.  Well, the U.S. Constitution makes
no mention of this, but only that Congress should take its hands off
religion.  Oh well, that's the Court for you.  Paul