[Faith-talk] Saturday's Quotes

Sheila Leigland sleigland at bresnan.net
Sat Nov 5 16:34:08 UTC 2011

Thanks again for the quotes.

Sheila Leigland

-----Original Message-----
From: Paul <oilofgladness47 at gmail.com>
Sent: Saturday, November 05, 2011 4:34 AM
To: Faith-talk,	for the discussion of faith and religion <faith-talk at nfbnetorg>
Subject: [Faith-talk] Saturday's Quotes

Hello and good day to you all.  I trust that, by God's matchless grace and His providential care, that you had a peaceful and restful sleep last night, as the undersigned surely did.  And now for yet more thought-provoking pearls of wisdom for your consideration.

Christ was delivered for our sins so that we might be delivered from our sins.

Faith is the hand that receives God's gift.

Those who are prepared to die are most prepared to live.

The Gospel is sent to break hard hearts and to heal broken ones.

It is a strange thing that, while all would live long, none would be old.  Benjamin Franklin

If you want to master temptation, let Christ master you.

The gem of Christlike character is formed by pressure and refined by friction.

Christ will receive yu if you will believe Him.

And there you have it for today.  Until tomorrow when, Lord willing more quotes will be presented, I remain your obedient servant of the Lord, Paul Barnabas