[Faith-talk] Lord's Day Quotes

Paul oilofgladness47 at gmail.com
Sun Nov 6 10:48:53 UTC 2011

Hello and good day to you all on this Lord's Day.  It is my sincere hope and prayer that, as you go to your house of worship today, for those who have one, that you will get a good word from the Lord as imparted to you by your pastors and/or Sunday school teachers and, more importantly, that you will apply what you have heard and learned to your individual lives as the gracious Holy Spirit enables.  And now for today's thought-provoking pearls of wisdom for your consideration.

Others see what we do, but God sees why we do it.

Jesus died to save us and lives to keep us.

God came to live with us so we could live with Him.

One who would be truly respected must first respect others.

To get the most out of life, make every moment count for Christ.

Jesus gave us all He had; we must give Him all we have.

Knowing God is not only seeing His works but also learning His ways.

To know God's will is a treasure; to do God's will is a privilege.

Some people go through life standing at the complaint counter.

What we know of God encourages us to trust Him in all we don't know.

And there you have it for today.  Until tomorrow when, Lord willing more quotes will be presented, I remain your obedient servant of the Lord, Paul Barnabas.