[Faith-talk] A great resource on the moral fabric of our nation

Ashley Bramlett bookwormahb at earthlink.net
Mon Nov 7 02:51:10 UTC 2011

because he said it was a school for the blind. To obtain any space for
assembly after school hours, you have to reserve and get permission.
For instance, I was in public school, but we had to reserve a room for the
clubs I joined and sometimes we got a different classroom each time. Same
for college groups including religious ones. You form a group and sign up
for a room at the beginning of the  semester; I found that gathering to pray
or have a bible study is easier in college than public school, even if it’s
a public university.