[Faith-talk] For Andrew

Linda Mentink mentink at frontiernet.net
Mon Nov 7 03:57:27 UTC 2011

Hi Andrew,

I think you should contact Paul and Mary Ellen Gabios there in
Canada. I don't have their contact information, or I'd give it to
you. Email mdyer at nfbnet.org and ask Marcia Dyer to give it to you,
and maybe tell her why. I'm sure they will be able to help you at
least get through to your pastor.

Learn Grade 2 braille without delay so you can get out of the rut
you're in. Stop making excuses, and repeating the same things over
and over, even to us. Self talk of the negative kind is very
demeaning to you. Think about who God thinks you are, and do what you
can to change your situation. If you do nothing, as you say you need
to do, you'll just be coming back to us with your complaints, and we
can't do anything to help you. Keep your chin up, and pray diligently.

Blessings,

Linda