[Faith-talk] feeling like i am not important

Sheila Leigland sleigland at bresnan.net
Mon Nov 7 04:46:08 UTC 2011

Hi, before I was married much of the time I lived with my parents and they didn't go to church but I did. They were pretty suportive of that. For the most part. I was very assertive where church was concerned not as much in other parts of my life however but for church I wouldn't let anyone take that from me. If the church attended isnn't automatically accepting coming up with ideas of service can also help. People don't know what blind people are capable of  and we must stand up and be counted.

Sheila Leigland