[Faith-talk] For Andrew

Andrew Edgcumbe andrewjedg at gmail.com
Mon Nov 7 18:06:01 UTC 2011

Thanks david for the correct email address. I am sure linda saw the
mistake she made when she gave it to me wrong. and i am sure  take
note of that. but anyway Any help would be great i can't call us by
phone inless i use skype to skype but i can call in canada any phone
numbers of blind people in canda would sure be great to have and
things. i might need to form that network of blind canadians to start
with and things.