[Faith-talk] Christian Blind Missions

Ashley Bramlett bookwormahb at earthlink.net
Tue Nov 8 03:39:31 UTC 2011

good. I've heard of Christian record services, but not this group. If
they're online, I'll read up on them.
Otherwise, a phone call. I'm keeping a list of resources I learn of here.
They likely still do have tapes on 4 track.
Even NLS still produces magazines on cassette, but I think they're looking
into ways to phase that out. For now,  they do though.
Many nonprofits probably find it cheaper to record analogue as opposed to
digital still. You can even get blank tapes for recording at stores even
though they're expensive, but they're still made; bought some at Radio shack
not long ago to record some stuff from a reader.

Ashley