[Faith-talk] A great resource on the moral fabric of our nation

Paul oilofgladness47 at gmail.com
Tue Nov 8 11:40:48 UTC 2011

Peter Marshall Jr., like his late father, was Presbyterian, although there
are several groups that call themselves Presbyterian, such as the Orthodox
Presbyterian Church, Presbyterian Church in America (PCA), Presbyterian
Church USA (PCUSA and the Bible Presbyterian Church.  If that isn't enough
there was the Cumberland Presbyterian Church which later became the Southern
Presbyterian Church.  Did I confuse you? I hope not.  Paul