[Faith-talk] devotionals and bible study sources

Linda Mentink mentink at frontiernet.net
Wed Nov 9 02:57:04 UTC 2011

Hi Ashley,

I think the Upper Room is a publication of the
United Methodist Church. I didn't find the
braille listed on their web site, so you might have to call them.

I don't know about the NIV in .brf format. We use
the KJV here. You might do a Google search for
it, and see what you come up with, or maybe Optasia Ministries has it.

Beth Moore has written many Bible studies, and
they are all online. Her teachings that go along with them are on video.

Blessings,

Linda