[Faith-talk] Friday's Quotes

Paul oilofgladness47 at gmail.com
Fri Nov 11 11:48:27 UTC 2011

Hello and good day to you all.  Here are today's quotes for your consideration.

Sunset in one land is sunrise in another.

You can teach more with your life than with your lips.

Drop what weighs you down by giving it to God.

Through prayer, we have instant access to our Father.

The power that God used to raise Jesus from the dead is the same power at work in you.

Train up a child in the way he should go, but be sure you go that way yourself.

Study the Bible to be wise; believe it to be safe; practice it to be holy.

And there you have it for today.  Hope these were thought-provoking to the extent that some, if not all, of them were worth pondering.  And now until tomorrow when, Lord willing more quotes will be presented, I remain your obedient servant of the Lord, Paul Barnabas.