[Faith-talk] chicken soup series

Barbara Hammel poetlori8 at msn.com
Sat Nov 12 22:01:02 UTC 2011

All the "Chicken Soup" books I've read have been excellent.
Barbara

Let every nation know whether it wishes us well or ill, that we shall pay
any price, bear any burden, meet any hardship, support any friend, oppose
any foe, in order to assure the survival and the success of liberty.--John
F. Kennedy