[Faith-talk] Lord's Day Quotes

Paul oilofgladness47 at gmail.com
Sun Nov 13 10:39:03 UTC 2011

Hello and good day to you all on this Lord's Day.  Before I begin today's pearls of wisdom, the undersigned sincerely and passionately hopes and prays that, as you go to your local house of worship today, that you will get a good word from the Lord as imparted to you by your pastors and/or Sunday school teachers and, more importantly, that you will apply what you have heard and learned to your individual lives as the gracious Holy Spirit enables.  And now here are today's quotes.  Be blessed as you read them.

Our greatest freedom is freedom from sin.

The more clearly we see God's sovereignty, the less perplexed we are by man's calamities.

The supreme need in every hour of difficulty is a vision of God.

You can never express your love too often.

Happiness depends on happenings; joy depends on Jesus.

Keep out of your life anything that would crowd Christ out of your heart.

Apply yourself to the Scriptures and the Scriptures to yourself.

True freedom is not having your own way, but in yielding to God's way.

And there you have it for today.  Until tomorrow when, Lord willing more quotes will be presented, I remain your obedient servant of the Lord, Paul Barnabas.