[Faith-talk] audio Bibles

Ashley Bramlett bookwormahb at earthlink.net
Sun Nov 13 22:20:09 UTC 2011

Hi all,

Where can I get audio bibles? I am thinking either CD or Mp3 format.
I also thought there was something that contained the bible in one device called a Pocket Bible or something like that.
I have the Niv in braille. I’d like the Good News Bible. Also, anyone read the New King James? I know the King James is in older English, but do not know if the New King James is is a more modern version or is easier to understand.
I might want that version too. Not sure.

Everyone else can have a bible in their purse and  its portable. Braille is not that portable though. But audio would be.

Ashley