[Faith-talk] Important: Prayer Request

Cory McMahon cjmc404 at hotmail.com
Wed Nov 16 16:44:05 UTC 2011

Dear all,

Please be advised that I have a friend, Steve, who is going into surgery today at 12:00 Central time to have his aortic heart valve replaced. Please keep Steve and his family in prayer as he undergoes this procedure. Please note that Steve has pre-existing health conditions, which makes prayers all that much more important in this situation.

I will keep everyone up-to-date as I hear additional information concerning this situation; I expect to receive additional information between 4:00 PM-6:00 PM Central time this afternoon/evening.
I know that Steve's family-members/friends will appreciate any prayers.

Thanks for praying,

Cory