[Faith-talk] Bible history and living

Ashley Bramlett bookwormahb at earthlink.net
Wed Nov 16 19:30:20 UTC 2011

Hi all,

As you know the bible was translated many times in many languages from Latin, Greek, to english, etc.
Its evolution is a history itself. I’m also interested in reading about Biblical life. What exactly did they have for living. I know they didn’t wear shoes then. So washing bodies, especially feet, was not only a spiritual cleaning, but physical as well. Jesus engaged in much foot washing. And the water is pretty

If anyone can recommend resources covering this, that would be great. I ‘ve wondered what clothes' they wore. What were the disciples really like?
Thanks.
Ashley