[Faith-talk] some bible history books from BARD

Rex Leslie Howard, Jr. rex at littlelaw.com
Wed Nov 16 20:54:04 UTC 2011

Okay, got to get back to work but here are a few books that some of you
might find interesting. these books review the culture and customs of our
religion.

I read the synopsis and they seem pretty good. I may download some of these
myself.

Ashley I commend your interest in this area. It is very important to study
these things to more fully understand the Bible in context.

Amen!
Here are the books:

Don't Know Much about the Bible: Everything You Need to Know about the Good
Book but Never Learned, DB48042

Christianity: The First Two Thousand Years, DB49163

Excavating Jesus: Beneath the Stones, behind the Texts, DB57966