[Faith-talk] some bible history books from BARD

Ashley Bramlett bookwormahb at earthlink.net
Wed Nov 16 21:17:13 UTC 2011

Rex,
Thanks. Wow, I searched Bard, and did not find these. I found some others
that sound thourough though. Thanks for posting this. This sounds better
than what I found! A few that I saw are
1. The Bible: A Biography
2. In the Beginning: the story of the king James Bible
3. Whose Bible is It?

Take care and I'll check them out.