[Faith-talk] some bible history books from BARD

Ashley Bramlett bookwormahb at earthlink.net
Wed Nov 16 23:45:03 UTC 2011

actually the link for turning point is www.davidjeremiah.org.

-----Original Message-----
From: Ashley Bramlett
Sent: Wednesday, November 16, 2011 4:40 PM
To: Faith-talk,for the discussion of faith and religion
Subject: Re: [Faith-talk] some bible history books from BARD

Felicia,
I asked the same thing. I wish more ministries produced audio versions of
print material.
If I order some books, its likely I'll have to send them to be audio
recorded.
As for other material such as devotionals, study materials, and sermons,
most ministries have them.
You can read these materials online and many have electronic devotionals.
You can browse and buy products in the store such as Cds of sermons, DVDS,
and of course books that are not accessible to us.

Some of the ones I like are David Jeremiah www.davidjeremiah.com and Power
Point Ministries www.jackgraham.org.

So far Greg posted a link. Here it is in case you missed it
www.christianaudio.com
Ashley