[Faith-talk] some bible history books from BARD

fswilliams049 at aol.com fswilliams049 at aol.com
Thu Nov 17 19:24:50 UTC 2011

Thanks for the information.  I have a scanner and as long as it does not
have pictures, I can scanned it.  Once you find those services that will
produce  it to another format, can you please pass it along to me.
I will read things by email or other sources but I can't take the computer
to bed when I want to read before going to bed.
Felicia