[Faith-talk] some bible history books from BARD

Weingartner, Paul PWeingartner at ag.org
Thu Nov 17 20:50:09 UTC 2011

Apparently it is out of print.  There are a few used copies out there.
I will try to get one.
Paul

"making the cross accessible"
Rev Paul Weingartner
National Representative for the Blind
Director of
Center for the Blind of the Assemblies of God
P 417.831.1964   F 417.862.5120
www.blind.ag.org
I consider that our present sufferings are not worth comparing with the
glory that will be revealed in us. Romans 8:18