[Faith-talk] Rick Warren Books

Alan Wheeler awheeler65 at windstream.net
Fri Nov 18 04:01:49 UTC 2011

This reminds me of the passage in 2 Timothy. For some reason, hearing all
this talk about Rick Warren made me think of that term "itching ears."
Here's the passage:

For the time will come when men will not put up with sound doctrine.
Instead, to suit their own desires, they will gather around them a great
number of teachers to say what their itching ears want to hear.
2 Timothy 4:3