[Faith-talk] Update On The Afore-Mentioned Internet Radio Show

Ryan Kwaak kwaakproductions at gmail.com
Fri Nov 18 14:01:03 UTC 2011

Ladies and gentlemen of the NFB in Communities Of Faith,
It looks as if the momentary demonic fog has been lifted, and I should
have all the broadcasting equipment in my possession and ready for
on-air use by this Sunday. If that is the case, I'll be testing
everything on an all-gospel show this Sunday evening on what is now
known as the TFFP Radio Network. Once I'm confident that this
equipment is going to work, I will enlist contributions from those of
you who want to do a brokered Sunday night service. How that works is
I get time on the network (possibly from 6 P.M.-12 A.M. Eastern, and
anyone who wants to do a sermon or devotional can schedule a time to
go live. Then when the time comes, you call in either via Skype or my
SkypeIn number that I have, and do your sermon via the phone line.
This is for anyone who has some extra time on their hands and wants to
express themselves in any other form than a simple email list. This
network is really struggling for content, and we're having our first
staff meeting Saturday afternoon to iron out ways of becoming more
involved in the success of the network. If my plans are approved by
the station manager, I'll become the Production And Creative Services
Director which allows me to produce jingles, sweepers and ID's that
will make us sound better. Also in the works are plans to change the
name of the station. Right now it's named after a podcast (TFFP stands
for The Fun-Filled Podcast), and I'd like it to have some W or K call
letters, but don't hold your breath on that idea. This is the
manager's brainchild, and she probably won't approve that. But either
way, I have a deal arranged with a jingle company in Dallas, so if any
of you decides to come onboard, you will be professionally-produced by
my solid voiceovers and Ben Freedman's high-quality jingles. Please
see my contact info below if you're interested.

--
KWAAK PRODUCTIONS

PROFESSIONAL-QUALITY VOICE IMAGING AND AUDIO SERVICES.

Call (815) 315-9492) for a price quote.