[Faith-talk] feeling bit lonely

Andrew Edgcumbe andrewjedg at gmail.com
Fri Nov 18 18:13:28 UTC 2011

My parents bothework on the farm and things. I wanted to voluntier at
my church but that does not seem to be happening. I   think it is not
just lack of activitie it is that I need friends i can hang out with
and things.
I been feeling like nobody really wants to hang with me and things
allot of the time.
I  just feel like i get excluded from allot.