[Faith-talk] Bible history and living

Ashley Bramlett bookwormahb at earthlink.net
Fri Nov 18 22:42:44 UTC 2011

Hi,
I noticed that in the old testament, it speaks of multiple wives. I think
Abraham married multiple ones, although I don't know if they were at one
time.
Are most of the people Hebrew in the Old testament?
I know that Jesus was Hebrew and he was the New testament.
I guess in researching history, I'll look up Israel, Ancient Egypt, and
maybe Persia.
Just wondering what words to look up.

The history source book page seems quite big, so I'm hoping as I search
through it it will be helpful
The other website which seemed to be great and well organized was
www.studylight.org. I clicked on history, and it divided it in to BC and AD.

>From there, I think its subcategories. I'll look through that well.

Ashley