[Faith-talk] feeling bit lonely

Joshua Lester jlester8462 at students.pccua.edu
Fri Nov 18 22:47:37 UTC 2011

Andrew:
One of my favorite verses in the Bible, and one that has helped me
overcome the odds, is this.
Philipians 4:13, "I can do all things, through Christ that strengthens me."
Remember this question.
"If God be for us, who can be against us?"
Stay with God, and stay encouraged.
God bless you.
In Christ, Joshua

On 11/18/11, Joshua Lester <jlester8462 at students.pccua.edu> wrote:
> I believe that there's a spirit of fear, and intimidation, that has
> come upon you.
> God has not given you the spirit of fear, but of power, love, and a sound
> mind.
> I rebuke that spirit of fear, in the name of Jesus!
> Ask your parents to give you phone numbers of people in your
> community, and even ask your pastor to help you with activities.
> Stop feeling sorry for yourself, and take some initiative.
> Blessings, Joshua
>
> On 11/18/11, Andrew Edgcumbe <andrewjedg at gmail.com> wrote:
>> Well I  just really don't know what i need to do at all.  I just
>> believe people don't really care about me at all.
>>
>> On 11/18/11, Barbara Hammel <poetlori8 at msn.com> wrote:
>>> What kinds of things are you interested in?  Maybe if you talked to your
>>> parents, after you form some idea of what you'd like to do, they could
>>> help
>>> you?