[Faith-talk] feeling bit lonely

Andrew Edgcumbe andrewjedg at gmail.com
Sat Nov 19 02:14:13 UTC 2011

My pastors don't really have any resources for me  i was told i needed
to grow before i even serve and things like that but i don't get that
kind of help as far as growing spiritually and things.

There is just not much for me to do i should just give up.

>>> http://nfbnet.org/mailman/options/faith-talk_nfbnet.org/bookwormahb%4