[Faith-talk] [Bulk] Re: Rick Warren Books

karin karinjhar at att.net
Sat Nov 19 02:59:07 UTC 2011

amen
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Alan Wheeler
  To: 'Faith-talk,for the discussion of faith and religion'
  Sent: Thursday, November 17, 2011 10:01 PM
  Subject: [Bulk] Re: [Faith-talk] Rick Warren Books

  This reminds me of the passage in 2 Timothy. For some reason, hearing all
  this talk about Rick Warren made me think of that term "itching ears."
  Here's the passage:

  For the time will come when men will not put up with sound doctrine.
  Instead, to suit their own desires, they will gather around them a great
  number of teachers to say what their itching ears want to hear.
  2 Timothy 4:3