[Faith-talk] feeling bit lonely

Barbara Hammel poetlori8 at msn.com
Sat Nov 19 04:21:32 UTC 2011

I'm sure your parents care, but if you don't know what you want to do with
yourself, how should they have any idea what to do or how to help.
They've done their taking care and raised you, it's time for you to come up
with ideas of your own.  I'm assuming you are an adult?

Let's start with the question of what you wanted to do to volunteer for your
church.  Maybe that's a good place to look for where your interests lie.
You have to be interested in something: sports, music, writing, nature,
business, children, playing board games, ...
We cannot help you with any ideas of how to get on some kind of track if all
you're going to do is not answer the questions and make excuses for
yourself.
If you really want some kind of help from us, you're going to need to give
us some direction.
We're here to encourage each other in our walk of faith.  Sometimes we need
a shoulder to cry on but eventually that shoulder gets tired of holding you
and gives a gentle shrug to tell you to move on again.
Barbara

Let every nation know whether it wishes us well or ill, that we shall pay
any price, bear any burden, meet any hardship, support any friend, oppose
any foe, in order to assure the survival and the success of liberty.--John
F. Kennedy