[Faith-talk] Classic Christian Music, (for Ryan)

Ryan Kwaak kwaakproductions at gmail.com
Sat Nov 19 17:49:02 UTC 2011

Thanks for the links Joshua. I love Keith Greene. If I'm approved to
go on the air Sunday night I'll play some stuff by him. But we're in
the middle of some possible reshuffling on the network, and I'm
anticipating some conflicts between my broadcasting philosophy and
that exhibited on the network, so please pray for us. I just ordered a
jingle creation toolkit that sounds great, but I'm not going to give
it to the network if they won't use it. I can create ID's but if
they're not being used, forget it. So keep the station in your
prayers. It has potential, but I'm not holding my breath.