[Faith-talk] Classic Christian Music, (for Ryan)

Ryan Kwaak kwaakproductions at gmail.com
Sat Nov 19 18:12:07 UTC 2011

That idea will have to wait until I start this job next month LORD
willing. There's one crucial thing that I'm trying to make happen. A
friend of mine knows a guy whos FTP server has been down for a long
time, but he used to have everything from Keith Greene to Gold City to
Geroge Beverly Shea. His email address is in my contacts on an old
account, but it got hacked and I can't track down his email. But as
soon as I get a hold of him, I'm going to suggest trading his hard
drive for my country music. AFter that, I'll possibly become admin of
a Loudcaster station, but I have to get the job before any of this can
happen. My interview is Wednesday the 30th.