[Faith-talk] Other Web Sites

Linda Mentink mentink at frontiernet.net
Sun Nov 20 03:55:33 UTC 2011

I get a daily devotional from gracegems.org. Jeff publishes a lot of
material, and it is all downloadable from his web site. I think most
of the books are only downloadable by chapter, but he'll send the
whole text to you via email if you write and ask him. He has three
blind people on his list already. If you're interested, just tell him
I sent you.

Another site is preachtheword.com. There you will find mostly
excellent sermons in .txt, .brf and audio, and a few books. They
specifically asked for help with the .brf files, so Penny Golden and
I translate and fix the .txt files for them.

Check them out. You won't regret it!

Blessings,

Linda