[Faith-talk] Lord's Day Quotes

Paul oilofgladness47 at gmail.com
Sun Nov 20 13:15:12 UTC 2011

Hello and good Lord's day to you all.  Just got my power back on, and it's my pleasure to give you the Lord's Day quotes.  However, before I do this, I'd like to hope and pray that, if you read this message before you go to your house of worship today, that you will get a good word from the Lord as imparted to you by your pastors and/or Sunday school teachers and, more importantly, that you will apply what you have heard and learned to your individual lives as the gracious Holy Spirit enables.  And now for today's thought-provoking pearls of wisdom for your consideration.

Nothing moves us like a touch from Jesus.

With nothing between us and God, our faces can reflect His glory.

Right and wrong can never be partners.

The road to victory is paved with humble submission to God.

Calvary's cross is the only bridge to eternal life.

God does not demand success, just obedience.

No one is more secure than those who are in God's hands.

Correction may mold us, but encouragement will motivate us.  (quote compiler's comment: How many of us here in this group have heard that one? The undersigned surely has with big payoffs from Almighty God).

The Father gave us the Spirit to make us like His Son.

Open your Bible prayerfully, read it carefully and obey it joyfully.

And there you have it for today.  Until tomorrow when, Lord willing, I remain your obedient servant of the Lord, Paul Barnabas.