[Faith-talk] Tuesday's Quotes

Paul oilofgladness47 at gmail.com
Tue Nov 22 11:58:37 UTC 2011

Well, we're a little late, but better late than never with the quotes.

Pray as if everything depends on God; work as if everything depends on you.

For a quick check on your heart, check out your checkbook.

God often empties our hands to fill our hearts.

At the heart of worship is worship from the heart.

A child of the King will want to display the manners of the court.

The Bible: Eternal truth and never-fading beauty.

You never break God's promises by leaning on them.

We don't really know the Bible until we obey the Bible.

Christians are either Bibles or libels.

The fly that buzzes loudest usually gets swatted first.

And there you have it for today.  Until tomorrow when, Lord willing more quotes will be presented, I remain your obedient servant of the Lord, Paul Barnabas.