[Faith-talk] Wednesday's Quotes, Albeit a Little Late

Paul oilofgladness47 at gmail.com
Wed Nov 23 12:00:21 UTC 2011

Hello and good day to you all, children of our heavenly King-Father and saints of the Most High God.  Here are today's pearls of thought-provoking wisdom for your consideration.

Because of Christ's empty tomb, we can be full of hope.

In every desert of trial, God has an oasis of comfort.

Opportunities to be kind are never hard to find.

The Bible is the Bread of life, and it never becomes stale.

A Christlike life is a message of hope to a searching world.

God speaks to us through His Word; take time to listen.

Make an excellent choice and watch the ripple effect of blessing.

The best way to know God's will is to say, "I will" to God.

Our greatest strength is often shown in our ability to stand and trust God.

And there you have it for today.  Until tomorrow, which is Thanksgiving Day here in the USA when, Lord willing more quotes will be presented, I remain your obedient servant of the Lord, Paul Barnabas.